Thursday, September 7: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Saturday, September 23: 10 a.m. -1 p.m.
Thursday, October 12: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Saturday, October 28: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Flu vaccines available to everyone age 3 and older
$10 Publix gift card to all who get a vaccine at a Florida Blue Center
Flu Shot & Immunization Events
Flu Season is here! Come visit your local Florida Blue Center locations to get your yearly Flu Shot to protect yourself, your family and those around you. Plus, when you get your $0 flu shot or other vaccines with Walgreens, you’ll receive a $10.00 Publix gift card (while supplies last).
Insurance cards from any carrier are welcome, but health insurance is not required.
Thursday, September 7, 2023 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Saturday, September 23, 2023 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Thursday, October 12, 2023 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Saturday, October 28, 2023 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Events taking place at (3) of our local Florida Blue Center locations:
Clermont (Lake County) – 638 E. Hwy. 50, Clermont, FL 34711, Phone: (352) 242-6800
Winter Park (Orange County) – 434 Orlando Ave., Winter Park, FL 32789, Phone: (321) 441-2020
Winter Haven (Polk County) – 385 Cypress Gardens Blvd., Winter Haven, FL 33880, Phone: (863) 291-0140
- Flu shots available for persons ages 3 and older.
- Health and community resources will be available.
- People with health insurance should bring their insurance cards with them, even from a carrier other than Florida Blue. Flu vaccines are covered at no cost for persons who do not have health insurance coverage.
- In addition to flu vaccines, also available are vaccines for pneumonia, shingles and TDAP. These additional vaccinations are covered at no cost by most health insurance plans or can be purchased by those without insurance.
- Appointments are encouraged, but not required. Schedule an appointment at: https://scheduler.floridablue.com/
To learn more about the Florida Blue Center nearest you, visit: FloridaBlue.com/centers